Claims related to the overheating and/or improper lubrication of the engine or its components are not covered by this warranty and there is no manufacturer warranties on any products sold on this site. Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. All other parts that may be provided are Accessories and Extra Parts. No warranty is provided for any such parts that are attached, including parts such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds. All warranties are null and void if:
- The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- $8.00 dollar handling fee will be charged.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The part is installed or operated outside the United States.
- The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
- The part is sold "As Is" as indicated on the front of invoice or in a website's terms.
TRANSMISSIONS: Are guaranteed for 90 days to shift properly, gears to be good and bearings to be good, there is no reimbursement for labor to install or remove transmission only exchange. Front oil seals should always be replaced on automatic transmission.
Tom's Truck Center, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION. ALL UNITS ARE DRAINED BEFORE SHIPPING.